Hooray! We’re OPEN!
UPDATED FEBRUARY 3, 2021
We TRULY APPRECIATE ️❤️️ all of the love and supportive messages so many of you have sent our way during our 8 months of shutdown! Words cannot express what it has meant to us, lifting us out of hopelessness and giving us sparks of light that we can and will get through the other side of this.Rest assured, safety is our #1 priority! Although we cannot give you a 100% guarantee that you won’t come into COVID contact, we will ensure all COVID safety guidelines are met. After all, we want to keep our families safe too 🙂
*If you have a special health condition and/or still feel uncomfortable, we completely understand and recommend that you wait until you do feel safe to come in.
Please note the following very important changes:
1) We have a brand new way of threading that ✨ DOES NOT ✨ require the use of mouth. That’s right, NO MOUTH!
2) List of current services:
- Full Face Threading/Waxing
- Full Body Waxing
- Organic Facials
- Cosmeceutical Spray Tanning
3) $3/person COVID fee: Unfortunately, our business won’t be able to survive all of the extra costs of our new normalcy in addition to being shut down for 8 months without this fee. It helps us cover: safety gear, dedicated labor and additional cleaning supplies (+ their increased costs), increased hand sanitizing stations, reduced business/capacity due to social distancing, and reduced business to allow for thorough cleaning of stations between each client.
4) Everyone will be required to wear a face-covering (nose AND mouth) at all times, except when we need to access your hair/skin beneath. If you need to speak while your mask is off, we ask that you put your mask back on before doing so. We appreciate your cooperation in advance. Our staff will be double-masked in addition to wearing face/eye shields.
5) Daily temperature checks/logs and self-assessments for each staff and client. Clients will be asked for their town of residence and contact numbers for contact tracing at check-in.
6) Our waiting area will be closed and only persons receiving a service will be allowed inside when your turn has arrived. Outside waiting can be in the comfort of your own car or socially distanced outside.
7) Our restrooms will be closed to the public. Our apologies but we will not have the extra labor power to keep track of sanitizing restrooms between each client use.
8) Walk-ins are always welcome but space may be more limited. For this reason, we recommend making appointments when possible.
9) And finally, we ask that you please be patient with us as we are also navigating a new COVID normalcy routine. It may take us extra time to do usual things and we may need to take more outside breathing breaks than usual.